Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra GX420t Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra GX420t desktop label printer has a truly compact footprint, and a design that lends itself to efficiency and quality. This printer is supplied with triple connectivity interfaces (USB, serial and parallel) as standard, with optional 10/100 Ethernet if required. Best-in-class print speeds and fast throughput are guaranteed by a powerful 32-bit RISC processor.
Zebra GX420t Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Tool-less printhead and platen roller replacement
- Auto-calibration of media
- Durable dual-walled construction designed to withstand industrial settings
- Innovative OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and maintenance
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- 4MB Flash memory and 8MB SDRAM memory
- ENERGY STAR compliance rating
- EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
This machine is part of Zebra’s popular G-Series performance desktop label printers, and uses Zebra’s OpenACCESS design for easy-load access and efficient maintenance of ribbons and media. This super-compact desktop printer comes with triple connectivity – USB, parallel and serial. You can also choose to add 10/100 internal Ethernet connectivity. The Zebra GX420t is powered by a 32-bit RISC processor, guaranteeing quick throughput times as well as best-in-class print speeds. Integration with existing Zebra printers couldn’t be easier with both ZPL and EPL programming languages available with this model.
The Zebra GX420d is a very flexible choice of printer and is suitable for use with roll media, fan-folded media, labels stock, and tags, and is able to print barcodes, texts and graphics. This flexible printer can be used in a range of sectors for a variety of print applications. The Zebra GX420d can’t be outdone on speed or space-saving design, as well as offering fantastic money and time saving features (including ENERGY STAR certification) that safeguard the quality of your print outputs whilst minimising your operational costs.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • USB cable • User and programming manuals • ZebraDesigner Software • Windows Drivers