Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra QLn220 Mobile Label Printer
This third generation QLn series printer has a tough seamless design, over-moulding and tempered glass screen to make a rugged mobile printer that can withstand accidental drops onto hard surfaces such as concrete. It also has excellent connectivity options and use Zebra Link-OS for integrations, management and maintenance that couldn’t be easier.
Zebra QLn220 Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- CPCL, EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Lithium-Ion battery with built-in battery charger
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed centre position sensors and label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time
- Peel and present mode
- Centre-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- Clamshell design for easy media loading and integrated tear bar for easy media dispensing
- Large, customisable easy-to-read LCD control with five-way navigation buttons, and two software defined keys
- Printer alerts on the display, help menus
- Can withstand multiple drops from 1.52 m on to concrete
- IP43 dust-and water-resistance rating
- Powerful 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing and printers can be used in any orientation
- Zebra Print Touch technology for simplified Bluetooth
The Zebra QLn220 has everything that you need in a mobile receipt and label printer - toughness, excellent connectivity, and easy integration, management and maintenance. This third generation printer from Zebra’s QLn series of printers incorporates years of learning into its design to create a durable and compact mobile printer that is far tougher than it looks. Its seamless design, over-moulding and tempered glass mean that this model can withstand accidental drops onto surfaces such as concrete from 1.52 metres, and it has IP43 water-and-dust resistance rating. Its patented Zebra Clamshell design also means that you can perform one-handed media changes in seconds. Its large LCD display screen is customisable and easy-to-read when you’re on the move, and its five-way navigation buttons and two software designed keys mean it is very easy to operate. This model handily supports both vertical and horizontal printing.
The Zebra QLn220 uses Zebra’s excellent Link-OS operating system, is compatible with Apple, Android and Windows devices, and offers USB, Serial, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Ethernet connectivity for flexible and comprehensive coverage for all situations.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer Unit • Battery • Belt Clip • Shoulder Strap • Usuer Manual
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.