Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra QLn420 Mobile Label Printer
This fourth generation QLn series printer can print labels and receipts with a width of up to four inches. It has a durable seamless design, over-moulding, and a tempered glass screen, making it rugged enough to withstand accidental drops onto concrete. It offers flexible connectivity options, and because it uses the Zebra Link-OS operating system, integration, management and maintenance couldn’t be easier.
Zebra QLn420 Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Prints of barcodes, text and graphics up to 4-inches wide
- CPCL, EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Lithium-Ion battery with built-in battery charger
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed centre position sensors and label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time
- Peel and present mode
- Centre-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- Clamshell design for easy media loading and integrated tear bar for easy media dispensing
- Large, customisable easy-to-read LCD control with five-way navigation buttons, and two software defined keys
- Printer alerts on the display, help menus
- Can withstand multiple drops from 1.52 m on to concrete
- IP43 dust-and water-resistance rating
- Powerful 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing and printers can be used in any orientation
- Zebra Print Touch technology for simplified Bluetooth
The Zebra QLn420 mobile printer offers durability, flexible connectivity, and easy integration, management and maintenance - everything that you need in a mobile receipt and label printer. This fourth generation printer from Zebra’s QLn series of printers makes full use of years of Zebra print technology to create a rugged, reliable and compact mobile printer. An innovative seamless design, over-moulding, and tempered glass mean that this model can withstand accidental drops onto surfaces such as concrete from 1.52 metres, and it is also water and dust resistant. It uses Zebra’s patented Clamshell design which means that you can perform one-handed media changes in seconds. Its customisable large LCD display screen is easy to read when you’re on the move, and its five-way navigation buttons and two software designed keys mean that it is very easy to operate. This model can be used in any orientation and supports both vertical and horizontal printing.
The Zebra QLn420 mobile printer is based on the Link-OS operating system and is compatible with Apple, Android and Windows devices. Connectivity is flexible and comprehensive to cover all of the eventualities of mobile printing - USB, Serial, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Ethernet are all available.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer Unit • Battery • Belt Clip • Shoulder Strap • Usuer Manual
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.