Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline
The Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline label printer is fast enough and durable enough to handle mission critical print operations. Part of the excellent ZT400 Zebra series of printers, the compact Zebra ZT410 RFID printer has flexible connectivity, is simple to operate and maintain prints your labels at excellent print speeds for fast and professional results, and has RFID capabilities for enhanced print and tracking capabilities. This model’s adaptive encoding tools ensure simple RFID calibration and media flexibility. Zebra’s globally certified technology is RFID compliant across six continents making it the perfect choice for anyone using it across multinational, multifaceted supply chains.
ZEBRA ZT410 RFID Silverline Features:
- All-metal casing with metal media cover
- Integrated RFID system is user-upgradable in the field
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ISO 18000-6C
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments
- Automatically eliminate complex RFID placement guidelines with adaptive encoding technology
- Track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools
- Integrated ThingMagic RFID reader/encoder
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chipbased serialization (MCS)
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
- Bi-fold media door with large clear window
- Backlit graphic LCD display
- Intuitive operation menu and key pad
- Simplified media and ribbon loading with side-loading access
- Element Energy Equalizer for excellent print quality
- Bi-colour LED printer status
- ENERGY STAR rated for economic usage
The Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline label and tag printer forms part of Zebra’s excellent Z Series of printers, and is an affordable price point for anyone looking for a reliable and speedy RFID industrial label printer. Zebra’s RFID technology is compliant with global standards making it an excellent choice for anyone creating RFID labels and tags for use in multinational multifaceted supply chains. It uses adaptive encoding technology to eliminate the need for complex RFID placement guidelines, significantly speeding up your print operation and greatly reducing the margin for operator error. Operation is incredibly easy, and the Zebra ZT410 RFID’s backlit LCD display features an easy-to-use operation menu and keypad.
The Zebra ZT410 is fast enough and powerful enough to handle your critical print operations now and for years to come. It has a useful range of connectivity options as standard (USB, Serial, Ethernet, BlueTooth) and is backwards compatible with RZ series printers and encoders. Maintenance is simplified by side-loading entry for easy access and quicker and faster ribbon and media loading. The Zebra ZT410 RFID uses an all-metal construction for a tough, industrial-grade design, and features a really useful bi-folding media door with clear viewing window. This model uses Zebra’s excellent Link-OS environment allows you to remote monitor, manage and maintain your printer (or printers) if required.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Free engineer installation• RFID encoder • PMG Printer Unit • Power supply • User guide