Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil M-4206 Mark II Mid Range Label Printer
The Datamax O'Neil M-4206 Mark II uses M-series modular technology to create a fast and precise mid-range label printer that is very easy to maintain, and can be easily expanded on-site to meet growing or changing print needs. Flexible connectivity options, fast print speeds, and a great price make the Datamax M-4206 Mark II an excellent buy.
DATAMAX M-4206 MARK II Mid Range Label Printer FEATURES
- Solid precision cut die-cast aluminium frame
- M-series modular design
- Easy media and maintenance access
- Backlit five-button graphical LCD display
- Configuration settings on front panel LCD menu
- DPL, PL-Z and PL-I printer languages for easy emulation
- Gap, notch and reflective top-of-form media sensing
- Compatible with roll-fed, fan-fold, die-cut and continuous or perforated labels
- Extra downloadable Flash memory available
If you are looking for a mid-range industrial printer that is small in stature but big on delivery, the Datamax M-4206 Mark II is a compact and feature-packed model that could be exactly what you are looking for. It uses Datamax’s M-series modular design, which has the benefit of making your printer quick and easy to maintain and to replenish media and ribbons, as well as allowing for easy expansion on-site should your print requirements change or grow in the future. The Datamax M-4206 Mark II is compatible with DPL, PL-Z, and PL-I printer languages, so integration and emulation are fast and simple. Operation is also easy and training needs minimal with Datamax’s large five-button backlit LCD graphical user interface, which is easy to see and intuitive to use.
Print applications and integration are easy as the Datamax M-4206 Mark II has a great range of standard and optional connectivity choices, with Serial, Parallel, USB included as standard, with the option to add LAN or Wireless if necessary. This budget-friendly printer offers fast and precise high-quality print results and is suitable for use with a range of media types, so it can tackle a whole range of print applications for you.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon• UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide •