Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
SPM direct thermal (DT), uncoated paper label, permanent adhesive, 1 across, 475 labels per roll, 25mm ID core, perforation on label gap, suitable for use on most brands of direct thermal desktop printer.
Price shown is per roll.
We stock and make to order a wide range of shipping, packing and despatch labels on a variety of media and for any size printer.SKU: STK-S-102-152-DTP25
In Depth: Direct Thermal Paper 102mm x 152mm Labels - 25mm core Labels
Zebra Z-Perform 1000D material has been specially developed to balance performance and price. Offering reliable print quality and a good adhesion to a wide range of surfaces from the smooth uncoated face stock and acrylic based adhesive, Z-Perform 1000D is the go-to material for industries such as logistics, warehousing and food to name a few. For the logistics industry this label is ideal for a low-cost shipping or box end label, favourited by companies such as UPS, FedEx and even Amazon. Food and Beverage companies also favour this material as it is suitable for indirect food contact and is FDA 175.105 approved. Any application where an easy to use and economical media is required, provided there is no UV light, heat exposure, limited abrasion or moisture Z-Perform 1000D is an ideal option.
800284-605 labels can be used on any desktop thermal printer such as the Zebra ZD420 or Sato WS408, it isn't exclusively for the Zebra range. If you have another printer brand that uses a 25mm core you can use this product. Some larger printers such as the Zebra ZT220 and Intermec PM43 also can take this media, if you would like to check if this size will work for your printer our printer specialists are on hand to help.
Z-Perform 1000D is not recommended for applications involving long term exposure to sunlight, extreme heat or for application on a PVC surface.
- No ribbon required for direct thermal printing, therefore only one stock item needed
- Produces high contrast black images with recommended Zebra printers
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces
- ISEGA approval for direct contact with dry and moist non-fatty foods
- Adhesive complies with European food regulations EC 1935/2004, EU 10/2011 and BR XIV for direct contact with dry, moist and such kind of fatty foodstuffs which have a reduction factor of at least 3
- Adhesive complies with FDA 175.105 for direct contact with dry foodstuffs, or alternatively separated by a functional barrier
- Latex free adhesive
- Indoor general-purpose labelling
- Labelling of most packaging materials
- Shipping labels
- Picking and receiving in warehousing applications
- Shelf edge labelling, product and price labelling in retail
- Product Identification
For custom sizes, volume discounts, adhesive and core size options, please contact our label specialists.