Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Honeywell PC42t Desktop Label Printer
The Honeywell PC42t desktop industrial label printer is so easy to install and use that you’ll be up and running just minutes after opening the box. Compact, economical and very reliable, this speedy desktop label printer is a great choice for anyone looking for a label printer suitable for light print runs.
HONEYWELL PC42t FEATURES
- Intuitive design means installation-to-print in minutes
- LED display screen
- Compact footprint for small desktop spaces
- Supports a wide range of media
- Connectivity options include USB host and device as standard
- Additional connectivity options available including Ethernet, parallel and serial
- Quick opening design for speedy media replacements
- Supports ESim (EPL), ZSim (ZPL-II) and Direct Protocol (DP) print languages
The Honeywell PC42t is compact in size and weighs just 2.5kg, making it a great choice for tight spaces, but its small size doesn’t mean that it compromises on performance. This affordable printer is a great choice for anyone who needs to print industrial labels on a moderate scale. The Honeywell PC42 utilises a well thought out and intuitive design, meaning installation is extremely simple and operating the printer requires minimal training. It uses a clear LCD display and has a quick opening design to ensure fast and hassle-free media replacements – a great way of ensuring minimal downtime in your print runs. It’s also able to house larger ribbon sizes (depending on your model) which is a great money and time saving feature.
The Honeywell PC42t also offers a great range of standard and optional connectivity options – it comes with a standard USB device and USB host port, with the option to add Ethernet or serial capabilities if required. It also supports EPL, ZPL-II and DP print languages making it an easy option to replace or integrate into your current print systems.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • No UK power cord