Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Intermec PC43T Desktop Label Printer
The Intermec PC43t desktop label printer is ideal for anyone who is new to print labelling or who is making the transition from laser and inkjet printers to thermal transfer. Economical to buy, designed with ease-of-use and easy maintenance at its heart, and capable of expanding with your changing print requirements, the Intermec PC43t is an excellent label printer.
Intermec PC43t Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Extra-long 300meter ribbon length for minimal replenishment needs
- Easy one-handed media loading
- Fast configuration through USB Flash drive
- Fastest throughput in its class
- LCD or Icon-graphics user-interface
- Includes leading command languages
- Modular IT-friendly design
- No-tools maintenance and accessible odometer
- Fast, easy and comprehensive printer emulation
- Remote status updates with Intermec tools
This is a fast and flexible printer that can be used in a range of sectors for a variety of print applications - retail, shipping, transportation, manufacturing (small to medium), and office use to name a few. Intermec can also optimise this model for use in the healthcare sector.
The Intermec PC43t desktop label printer is a simple and intuitive printer to use, and is the result of Intermec’s endeavour to take ease-of-operation to the next level. Installation and set-up couldn’t be simpler, with fast configuration achieved through a USB Flash drive. It has fast and easy one-handed media loading, a choice of a 10-language LCD or icon-graphic based user interface, and a tool-free design for easy maintenance and reduced downtime – all of which make this a great printer to use. Ideally suited to light-duty print applications, the Intermec PC43t is a well-priced and dependable printer that you can rely on.
The Intermec PC43t has a comprehensive range of user-installable options available to it, to address your specific or expanded print needs and ensure that your printer grows with you. Standard connectivity is achieved through USB, with the option to add Ethernet, Bluetooth, serial and parallel user-installation if required. The Intermec PC43t is compact (it can be wall-hung and battery powered if required), reliable, and prints your labels quickly, proficiently and to a very high standard.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • USB cable • User and programming manuals • Software • Windows Drivers