Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Printronix SL5206r RFID Label Printer
This innovative RFID industrial label and tag printer uses the Printronix 5r Multi-Technology Platform and supports EPCglobal Gen 2 standards. The Printronix SL5206r can write, print and verify RFID tags, and detect bad tags and overstrike them. This versatile and reliable RFID printer has top print speeds of ten inches per second.
Printronix SL5206r FEATURES
- Aluminium die-cast industrial design with ventless cooling system
- High performance processor for demanding industrial environments
- Optimised performance for a broad range of tags using the patented multi-position RFID coupling device
- Intelligent Media Detection prevents non-RFID print jobs from printing on RFID labels
- Intelligent tag management system identifies and overstrikes defective smart labels
- Advanced RFID calibration - tag profiling, custom tag configurator and auto inlay locator for efficient configuration and flexible media throughput
- Simplified label design and system set-up using embedded EPC privacy logo
- Global frequency requirements met through integrated EPCglobal certified multi-protocol UHF RFID encoder
- Embedded industry standard forms and templates and XML forms printing
- PXML interface enables real-time printer and job control
- Multiple embedded emulations allow users to standardise on a single printer for print set-ups with mixed printer languages
As part of Printronix’s 5r smart technology encoding RFID range of printers, the Printronix SL5206r brings you tomorrow’s RFID print capabilities today. This direct thermal or thermal transfer model has a tough die-cast aluminium frame and ventless cooling system, a fast and powerful processor, and uses the 5r multi-technology platform with patented MP2 RFID Smart encoding technology which meets EPCglobal Gen 2 specifications. With a maximum print width of six inches and an excellent print speed of up to ten inches per second, the Printronix SL5206r offers great technology and great performance.
The Printronix SL5206r has multiple embedded emulations for easy set-ups with mixed printer languages, and simplified label design and system set-up using the embedded EPC privacy logo. This high-performance RFID tag printer uses a patented multi-position RFID coupling device which optimises printer performance on all tags. The Printronix SL5206r is also able to differentiate between RFID and non-RFID print jobs, and automatically stops non-RFID jobs being printed to RFID tags – an excellent way to prevent time consuming and expensive mistakes.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Individual ink cartridges • Maintenance box • Roll paper • Software (CD) • USB cable
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.