Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Printronix T8204 Industrial Label Printer
The Printronix T8204 is a mission-critical thermal industrial label printer. Designed to withstand the rigours of harsh industrial environments, this printer can handle dust, grime, humidity and the lowest temperatures in its class (up to -5°C). It is also the first industrial thermal printer that offers Postscript and PDF capabilities.
Printronix T8204 FEATURES
- Rugged dust, grime, humidity and extreme temperature resistant design
- Fast print speeds, fast processing, and more memory than competitor models
- Tool-less snap-in printhead
- Dual motor ribbon drive system
- Large full colour display panel with easy-to-use navigation keys
- Easily accessible side media loading
- Extensive library of print emulations now including Postscript/PDF printing
- Intuitive printer setup, print quality, and self-help wizard
- Quick Change Memory Card stores printer configuration and network settings for easy installation of new printers
- Seamless integration and connectivity with robust remote printer management
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Automatic capture of statistics that can be used as certification stamp and audit
- Fully integrated solution with the ability to retract, void, and reprint labels automatically
The Printronix T8204 label printer offers industrial-grade mission-critical performance and reliability. This industrial label printer is as tough as they come and is able to work in harsh industrial environments that feature dirt, grime, humidity, high temperatures, and the lowest temperatures in its class – up to -5°C for the direct thermal model. The Printronix T8204 is incredibly user friendly and it is clear that a great deal of thought has been put into user experience at every stage of the print process. Printer set up is intuitive and a self-help wizard is available. This model is sold with an extensive array of print emulations including Postscript and PDF (it is the only thermal industrial printer that offers this), and it also comes with a quick change memory card on which to store printer configuration and network settings so the installation of new printers could not be easier.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide