Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Printronix T8206 Industrial Label Printer
The Printronix T8206 is a thermal industrial label printer that can handle mission-critical print applications and print labels up to six inches in width. This is the first industrial thermal printer that offers Postscript and PDF capabilities, and the only printer in its class able to operate in -5°C temperatures, the Printronix T8206 can also withstand dust, grime, humidity and high temperatures.
Printronix T8206 FEATURES
- Durable dust, grime, humidity and extreme temperature resistant design
- Speedy print speeds, fast processing, and more memory than competitor models
- Tool-less snap-in printhead
- Dual motor ribbon drive system
- Large full colour display panel with easy-to-use navigation keys
- Easily accessible side media loading
- Extensive library of print emulations now including Postscript/PDF printing
- Intuitive printer setup, print quality, and self-help wizard
- Quick Change Memory Card stores printer configuration and network settings for easy installation of new printers
- Seamless integration and connectivity with robust remote printer management
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Automatic capture of statistics that can be used as certification stamp and audit
- Fully integrated solution with the ability to retract, void, and reprint labels automatically
The Printronix T8206 label printer offers six-inch wide label printing and is suitable for industrial-grade mission-critical applications. This is a tough and powerful industrial model that can function in harsh industrial environments that are dirty, grimy, humid, hot, or as cold as -5°C in temperature (for the direct thermal model only, this is the lowest temperature in its class). A great deal of care and attention has been invested into the design of the Printronix T8206 to ensure that it is incredibly user friendly at every single stage of the print process. Printer set up is fast and intuitive, and a self-help wizard is available to guide you through the process. This printer is supplied with a comprehensive selection of print emulations including Postscript and PDF, as well as a quick change memory card on which to store printer configuration and network settings so the installation of new printers is quick and very easy.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.