Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Sato CL4NX Industrial Label Printer
This excellent mid-range thermal industrial label printer by Sato comes with a host of great features as standard, with some great add-ons available if required. The Sato CL4NX has over thirty display and forty-seven print languages, and multiple on-board fonts as standard. This versatile printer is suitable for a wide range of print applications, from shipping and pallet labels, to marketing materials with graphics.
Sato CL4NX Industrial Label Printer Features
- Die-cast aluminium printhead mechanism provides consistent label and ribbon movement
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of media
- Bi-folding side cover creates a space saving design
- Uses new darkness range for higher energy settings
- Innovate label tension damper system for controlled back-feed tension
- Multiple connection port use, no need to purchase LAN interface board
- Full-colour interactive LCD display with user-friendly icon and multi-language support
- High lift printhead mechanism, with tool- less printhead and platen roller system for easy and fast replacements
- 100MB user accessible memory for high speed data processing and throughput
The Sato CL4NX is a mid-range printer that more than delivers on its price tag. Part of Sato’s next generation NX series of printers, this model includes some excellent and innovative features that make the Sato CL4NX a great performer in the field and extremely easy to use. It features an interactive, full-colour backlit LCD display screen that is operated by user-friendly icons and has multi-language support, making training and operation a breeze. Its high lift printhead mechanism and tool-free printhead and platen roller systems result in quick and easy printhead and roller maintenance. It also boasts 100MB of memory resulting in high speed data processing and industry leading throughput speeds.
Like all NX series printers the Sato CL4NX is extremely durable – it’s all metal construction and die-cast aluminium printhead mechanism mean this is a printer that can easily cope with tough industrial environments and applications. Print accuracy is maintained by Sato’s pioneering label tension damper system which controls back-feed tension for accurate printing. It has great connectivity - : USB, Ethernet, Serial, Parallel, EXT, Bluetooth as standard, and supports forty-seven print languages.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Printer ribbon • Label roll • Power cord