Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra GT800 Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra GT800 is an advanced desktop label printer suitable for low-to-medium volume print applications across a variety of professional and industrial settings. This well-priced model has some excellent features (such as OpenACCESS design, extra-long ribbon length, and a 32-bit processor) to enhance productivity and reduce downtime to the bare minimum.
Zebra GT800 Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Extra-long 300meter ribbon capacity
- Durable dual-walled construction designed to withstand industrial settings
- Innovative OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and maintenance
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- 8MB Flash memory and 8MB SDRAM memory
- ENERGY STAR compliance rating
- EPL2 and ZPL II programming languages
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
The Zebra GT800 is a great example of why Zebra’s G-Series printers are so popular. These reliable, dependable, and professional-quality machines use Zebra’s OpenACCESS design for easy-load access and efficient maintenance of ribbons and media. Maintenance downtime is further reduced by the Zebra GT00’s 300 meter ribbon capacity which increases ribbon life-span and reduces ribbon changeovers. Powered by a 32-bit RISC processor the Zebra GT800 boasts fast throughput and speedy print speeds, as well as enhanced support for more graphics and longer labels. It offers triple connectivity interfaces (USB, serial and parallel) with the option of adding 10/100 internal Ethernet if required. It has EPL 2 and ZPL II programming languages as standard for easy compatibility with other Zebra printers in your network.
The versatile Zebra GT800 can be used with roll media, fan-folded media, labels stock, and tags, and can print barcodes, texts and graphics. This flexibility means that this model can be used in a variety of sectors for a range of print applications – from blood bank labelling in the healthcare sector, to asset tracking in a Government context.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • USB cable • User and programming manuals • ZebraDesigner Software • Windows Drivers