Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra TLP 2844-Z
The Zebra TLP 3842 has now been discontinued and replaced with the Zebra GC430t, please see our product listings for further details.
The Zebra TLP 2844-Z Media loading and monitoring is made easy with its OpenACCESS design and clear media window. The Zebra TLP 2844-Z boasts serial, parallel and USB interfaces, and in addition also offers network connection as an add-on.
It is suitable for a wide-range of printing applications such as: shipping and receiving, inventorying, tracking and labelling in the healthcare field, commerce needs such as receipt printing and e-commerce postage printing, and transportation and logistics.
All Zebra TLP 2844-Z printers include:
- 4MB Flash memory, (2.75MB available to user) 8MB SDRAM (4MB available to user) for printing up to 104mm (4") by 279mm (39") labels
- Label Design demo software
- Windows Drivers
- Euro & UK Power Cords
Zebra TLP 2844-Z Features
- Print methods: Direct thermal (LP) or direct thermal/thermal transfer (TLP)
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS design
- Zebra Printer Management
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Zebra E3 Printhead Energy Control
- Resident scalable font
- Head-up sensor