Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra ZD410 Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra ZD410 shows that great things really do come in small packages. This model is the smallest label printer in its class, and will fit into the smallest of spaces. The Zebra ZD410 may be small but it is fast, trouble-free to install, operate and maintain, and is packed with connectivity options including USB 2.0, serial, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Zebra ZD410 Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- The smallest printer in its class
- Solid dual-walled construction for industrial settings
- A host of connectivity options available including USB 2.0, serial, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- ZPL and EPL programming languages as standard
- Innovative OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and other maintenance
- Environmentally and budget friendly ENERGY STAR qualified
- Link-OS plug-and-print design tool
- Easy to integrate into existing devices and print systems
- Zebra device management tools for local and global print management options
The Zebra ZD410 is the smallest printer available in its class and is the ideal choice for anyone looking for a great printer with a tiny footprint that will fit into the tightest of spaces – this model is so compact you could even house it on a shelf. Size is no constraint to the Zebra ZD410’s performance or flexibility though – this zippy little printer has a great print speed and is suitable for a variety of print applications, and is capable of printing top-quality labels, wristbands, receipts and tags. The Zebra ZD410 uses Zebra’s intuitive plug-and-print design tools and Zebra’s Open ACCESS design which make it really easy to install, operate and maintain.
This model is also crammed with standard and optional connectivity choices and allows you to manage your print devices locally and globally through Zebra’s suite of device management tools. The Zebra ZD410 also helps you to do your bit for the planet whilst reducing your operational costs as this excellent model is ENERGY STAR qualified and minimises power usage and therefore your utility bills.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM •