Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra ZT230 Industrial Label Printer
The Zebra ZT230 is a mid-range industrial label printer that operates and produces results that far exceed its budget price tag. This model harnesses Zebra technology from legacy lines to create a high-performance, low-cost label printer suitable for light industrial usage. The Zebra ZT230 is a fast and flexible printer suitable for a range of label applications.
ZEBRA ZT230 FEATURES
- Solid metal casing with metal media cover
- Bi-fold media door with large clear window
- Icon-based LCD graphical user interface and full function keypad
- Simplified media and ribbon loading with side-loading access
- Element Energy Equalizer for excellent print quality
- Bi-colour LED printer status
- Simple keypad user interface
- ENERGY STAR rated for economic usage
The affordable Zebra ZT230 mid-range industrial printer offers optional triple connectivity, as well as ZPL, EPL, and competitor printer languages, ensuring this printer meets your current print needs and has scope to expand in order to meet your changing or expanding print requirements in the future.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.