Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra ZT410 Industrial Label Printer
The Zebra ZT410 mid-range industrial label printer is fast enough and durable enough to handle your critical print operations. Part of the excellent ZT400 Zebra series of printers, the compact Zebra ZT410 has flexible connectivity, is simple to operate and maintain, and prints your labels at excellent print speeds for fast and professional results.
ZEBRA ZT410 FEATURES
- All-metal casing with metal media cover
- Bi-fold media door with large clear window
- Backlit graphic LCD display
- Intuitive operation menu and key pad
- Simplified media and ribbon loading with side-loading access
- Front-mounted guillotine cutter and catch tray
- Element Energy Equalizer for excellent print quality
- Bi-colour LED printer status
- ENERGY STAR rated for economic usage
This compact and durable mid-range label printer is part of Zebra’s excellent Z Series of printers, and is an affordable price point for anyone looking for a reliable and speedy industrial label printer. The Zebra ZT410 is fast enough and powerful enough to handle your critical print operations now and for years to come. It has a useful range of connectivity options as standard (USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth) and is RFID ready if required. Operation is virtually fool-proof as the Zebra ZT410 uses an easy-to-read backlit graphic LCD display with an intuitive operation menu and key pad. Maintenance couldn’t be easier with side-loading access for easy access and quicker and faster ribbon and media loading. The Zebra ZT410 is of an all-metal construction for a rugged, industrial-ready design, and features a really useful bi-folding media door with clear viewing window, and a front-mounted guillotine cutter and catch tray for fast finishing.
The Zebra ZT410 uses Zebra’s innovative Link-OS environment, which allows you to remote monitor, manage and maintain your printer (or printers) if required. It also has Cloud Connect as standard which lets your Link-OS managed printer securely interact with the Cloud.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon• UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide •