Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra LP2844-Z
The Zebra LP2844-Z has now been discontinued and replaced with the Zebra GC420d, please see our product listings for further details.
A 4.09" (104mm) printer, it offers triple connectivity (serial, parallel and USB interfaces) as well as the option to add network connection, and incorporates a host of Zebras easy to use, efficiency enhancing features, including Open ACCESS design with clear media window for foolproof media loading and monitoring.
The Zebra LP2844-Z lends itself well to a host of printing needs. Shipping and receiving, inventorying, specimen labelling in the healthcare and scientific fields, receipt and coupon printing, e-commerce postage and transport and logistics, could all be that more efficient and easy with a Zebra LP2844-Z at the helm.
All LP 2844-Z printers include:
- 4MB Flash memory (2.75MB available to user) 8MB SDRAM (4MB available to user) for printing up to 104mm (4") by 279mm (39") labels
- Label Design demo software
- Windows Drivers
- Euro & UK Power Cords
Zebra LP 2844-Z Features:
- 203-dots-per-inch resolution (8 dots per mm)
- Print width: 4.09" (104 mm) maximum
- Maximum label and liner width: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Maximum label length (with standard memory): 39" (990 mm)
- Maximum Print Speed: 4" (102mm) per second
- Standard:8 MB SDRAM (4 MB available to user) 4 MB Flash (2.75 available to user)
- Optional: 8MB Flash with real-time clock
- ZPL II - Zebra Programming Language