Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Zebra LP2844-Z
The Zebra LP2844-Z has now been discontinued and replaced with the Zebra GC420d, please see our product listings for further details.
A 4.09" (104mm) printer, it offers triple connectivity (serial, parallel and USB interfaces) as well as the option to add network connection, and incorporates a host of Zebras easy to use, efficiency enhancing features, including Open ACCESS design with clear media window for foolproof media loading and monitoring.
The Zebra LP2844-Z lends itself well to a host of printing needs. Shipping and receiving, inventorying, specimen labelling in the healthcare and scientific fields, receipt and coupon printing, e-commerce postage and transport and logistics, could all be that more efficient and easy with a Zebra LP2844-Z at the helm.
All LP 2844-Z printers include:
- 4MB Flash memory (2.75MB available to user) 8MB SDRAM (4MB available to user) for printing up to 104mm (4") by 279mm (39") labels
- Label Design demo software
- Windows Drivers
- Euro & UK Power Cords
Zebra LP 2844-Z Features:
- 203-dots-per-inch resolution (8 dots per mm)
- Print width: 4.09" (104 mm) maximum
- Maximum label and liner width: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Maximum label length (with standard memory): 39" (990 mm)
- Maximum Print Speed: 4" (102mm) per second
- Standard:8 MB SDRAM (4 MB available to user) 4 MB Flash (2.75 available to user)
- Optional: 8MB Flash with real-time clock
- ZPL II - Zebra Programming Language